Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Pembroke

I have not blogged in quite a while, but I have only knit a couple of projects this whole year.
Life and work has just gotten in the way, but that will change in 2016. I am still deciding on my goals for the New Year, but I know that I will definitely be making more time for the things that are important to me... and that does include knitting.

I think that today I will share a project that I knit back in August though. The pattern is the Pembroke by Mrs Moon. I used Blue Sky Alpacas Suri Merino in the colorways Snow and Dawn. Oh my gersh!!! This yarn is sooo soft and snuggly. It sheds like crazy, but feels wonderful. I gave this striped cowl to my sister-in-law. I haven't seen her wear it yet though... Hopefully, that is just because we have had an uncommonly warm winter this year and she hasn't needed it. Because if she just doesn't like it, she can definitely give it back and I will wear it! You can see more project details on my Ravelry project page.

I photographed this cowl heavily before I gifted it, so that I could show it worn in multiple ways. The onslaught of pictures begins now! (PS... I do not have a camera. Just an iPhone. But I am hoping to get a camera for Christmas this year!)

2 comments:

I truly appreciate your comments and will reply to them here on my blog. My only rule is to be nice. I will delete anything that is mean-spirited, obscene, spammy, or in any other way "not nice."